Saturday, September 4, 2010

long time, no talk

Hello, my loves.

It has been a very long time since I posted or blogged anything. I guess I have just been busy or lazy. I really just have nothing to blog about. I bet I will when the weather starts to get colder and I resume browsing fashion and beauty websites. I need to be...inspired. I suppose I could write about my life at the present moment. That is kind of boring thought. My life has been very uneventful all summer. I went clubbing lots, naturally. I also developed an extreme infatuation with a guy whom I will not mention his name. He makes me feel...good? I don't know. He just makes me feel. I have a terrible reputation of being somewhat of a cold hearted bitch but I'm really not. I'm really quite sweet. And he just makes me even sweeter. I want nothing more than for things to work out. I really think he is long term boyfriend material. This, coming from a girl who absolutely refuses to call anyone her boyfriend.

Until next time (when I actually have something interesting to post about)

No comments:

Post a Comment