Tuesday, December 29, 2009

natasha poly for vogue russia january 2010




This is the beautiful cover of Vogue Russia for January 2010 featuring Russian model, Natasha Poly. Russia is known for producing some very gorgeous girls, but Natasha Poly is one of my favorites right now. I love everything about this cover. From the color scheme, to her hair, and the transparency of the 'VOGUE' font. I love how her makeup is so minimal, which showcases her natural beauty. She looks so angelic!

I love how the international versions of Vogue (Paris, Italy, Russia, ect.) are all so much better than the US version. The US version mostly uses celebrities as their cover models, whereas the international versions generally use prettier models (in my opinion) and also have a more artistic feel to them. Although I can't read Russian, I would love to get myself this particular magazine. As I've already mused, everything about this cover draws me in, and I would love to have it blown up, framed, and put on my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment