Monday, December 28, 2009

party 24/7

I can honestly say that the Sexxxmas party was somewhat of a success. I drank a lot, danced a little and had an all around good time for the few hours we were there. After being there for awhile, we drove on over to Club Climax (a sweet strip club in Maple Ridge) and drank some more and danced some more there. The strippers this time weren't really as hot as the ones last time I was there. My attention wasn't focused on the naked ladies though, I had my sights set on someone else - the bartender! Boy, was he fine. I ordered a martini called the 'Sexy Bartender' with a wink and a smile. Oh, the irony. Oh yeah and I invited a certain fine ass guy along with me too, and he drove me home. What a successful night!

Oh, and my long distance best friend Jenn gave me a nice Christmas gift too. A picture frame with a picture of us driving in her yellow jeep. It says "Friends go together - wherever, whenever." such a sweet thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment