Saturday, May 8, 2010

gisele bundchen is an army poster girl in vogue mexico, may 2010

WOW! Can you say MILF?! Gisele is looking fine in these photos. Here she is in Vogue Mexico, May 2010. Just wonderful. Her hair, her skin, the lighting, the colours - everything! She's undeniably one of the hottest supermodels out there. Everyone knows that Brazil produces some of the best models, but Gisele is also part German. Seems to me that Brazilian/German is the way to go! Anyway, two trends are pushing for dominance of Spring/Summer 2010: military chic and fashionable sportswear. Personally, I am loving the military look right now, so that trend will probably end up coming out on top. I've always been in love with sailor and military inspired fashion. I may not rock it, but I sure do love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment