Tuesday, May 4, 2010

it's been awhile...

I'm back! After what seemed like a super long break from blogging, I'm trying to get back in the habit after I had a few nudges to post more from some people on formspring, so here I am! Alot has been going on in my life lately and I'm having a ball. I've been up to my usual shenanigans, hanging with my girls, shopping, and of course hitting the clubs. I just realized I didn't post one single entry during the whole month of April...wow! I guess I'll have to make up for that this month. Anyway, right now I'm laying in bed (can't sleep yet again) and watching True Blood. I can't wait for the 3rd season to start next month! It'll definitely satisfy my...thirst with Vampire Diaries coming to an end. I'll try to do more personal posts like this every week. Until next time...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment