Monday, January 18, 2010

blast from the past - anja rubik in vogue paris 2005


 
 

 
All I have to say is WOW, I am in love! I love shoots that burst with sexuality and this one is no exception. I am just in love with the old Hollywood glamour vibe. I've known about Anja Rubik for years and this is the first time I've come across this shoot. She is another one of my favorite models. Seen here without her trademark short hair, I think she is workin' the long hair! I prefer that to the short hair, it definitely makes her look remarkably feminine (not that she isn't already the epitome of femininity). The male model, Tyson Ballou isn't half bad either! For all the sensuality, there isn't much nudity. This shoot is from 2005, but only in a few years most fashion pictorials would be filled with nudity. Well, I can definitely promise much, much more of Anja in coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment