Tuesday, January 19, 2010

shannan click in german vogue february 2010







Here is American model Shannan Click in this February's issue of German Vogue. She has been featured in many versions of international editions of Vogue and was also in the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Judging by this gorgeous shoot, revealing clothing and nudity are not always necessary to create a sexy shoot. Sultry styling and a great model can be enough to create that. Something I really like is the sunny setting and her gorgeous flowy golden locks. With her tanned skin and blonde hair, she has a very Hollywood-esque look. I'd have to say that the first, third, and sixth photos are my favorites. These photos were shot by German photographers, Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer and styled by Nicola Knels in Miu Miu, Prada, and sleek pieces from the spring. German Vogue is becoming a new favorite of mine and it makes me very proud of my German heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment