Monday, January 18, 2010

i like to think life is going goood right now

Alright, so I haven't really been blogging as much as I'd like to and I have SO many great editorials, ad campaigns, and quotes to share with you all. I've been busy with my social life as always. Last Friday I went to a favorite spot of mine, Club Climax. I think I had about 5 or 6 shots of Patron! Patron has to be the best tasting tequila I've ever had - I almost didn't even need a lime! Despite the stupid drama between my friend and her stupid boyfriend, it was a good night. The guy I'm into right now ended up coming there to meet me and we stayed for awhile and than I went home with him. Could this be a new crush? I spent the rest of the weekend just relaxing at home with my dogs. I'm just so excited for 2010 to actually get going. It's actually off to a good start! Oh yeah, and happy MLK Day! One of the most important men in American history!

No comments:

Post a Comment