Tuesday, January 19, 2010

mark. by avon (beauty tip #1)

I just thought I'd take the time to share with you some products I am loving right now. My mother sells Avon, and Avon is partnered with Mark. which has great cosmetics and beauty supplies. You may or may not know, but Lauren Conrad (former star of The Hills and author of L.A. Candy) is the face of Mark. My mom started working on the side as an Avon representative about a year or so ago and I instantly fell in love with products by Mark., and this is coming from a girl who normally only uses Dior beauty products! The products are more aimed towards younger women, say ages 16 to about 30. Some of the products even have cute, witty little taglines on them, for example a lip smoother appropriately named "Kiss Dry Goodbye", a multi-task refresher called "Mist Opportunity", "That's Deep" (a purifying gel cleanser), "Matte Chance" (mattifying lotion), "Berry Grand" (super exfoliating beads with cranberry and pomegranate), "See Things Clearly" (brightening moisturizer), "Light Bright" (lighten & de-puff eye gel), and oh I could go on and on. Those previously mentioned are all the beauty products that I have recently acquired for myself and they all work wonderfully! Another new product I'm waiting to try is Mega Volume "Next Day Spray", a must have for the party girl. Say you go out partying one night, wake up at a friend's the next morning and need a quick fix before you head to work? Mark.'s Next Day Spray is great for refreshing your hair between shampooing. It helps to remove buildup and reduce oily appearance to revitalize your style! There are so many other products I have yet to try, but maybe I'll do another blog like this one when I've tried them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment