Monday, January 11, 2010

gucci spring/summer 2010

Alright, so here is the Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign for Gucci. The setting and colour scheme of this shoot reminds me of a hot summer day by the pool in Miami. This wonderfully shot campaign stars Russian model Natasha Poly, and some very hot male model named Ryan Kennedy. I can't say I've ever heard of him before, but after seeing these photos, he is definitely on my radar! He reminds me of a really hot version of Kourtney Kardashians babydaddy, Scott Disick. Not only do I think the models representing Gucci for this campaign are extremely gorgeous, I am loving the items they are modeling. I LOVE the shoes Natasha has on in picture #2, and I love the dress and bag in picture #5. I also find the sunglasses she has on in picture #9 to die for! These photos were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

(photos via fashionising.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment