Saturday, January 9, 2010

a little sexual frustration

I'm going to be completely honest here: I am generally good looking and a great catch for any guy who enjoys a woman who knows her way around the bedroom and the kitchen, but why can't I seem to find a boyfriend? There have been many guys I've gotten close with and whom I am very attracted to, but why is it that no one seems to want to start a relationship with me? It's like these guys are thinking that I am good enough to fuck, but not good enough to date. It really bothers me! I suppose my high expectations don't help my dilemma much either though. Or maybe its the fact that I'm somewhat of a diva? The opposite sex just confuses me way too much. Especially the guy with whom I most recently had sexual relations with. For example last weekend I invited him to come over to a little party I was at and he said he was busy - I didn't hear from him for a week and of course I'm not going to be the one to break the silence after he shot me down. Last night I went to bed fairly early and this morning when I woke up I had a text from him saying, "Are you still up?", and this is about a week after he was too busy for me. This text I received from him was from around 2AM. It wasn't him wanting a drunken booty call, that's for sure because he doesn't drink or do drugs. My love life is fucked. I just want to settle down and get a steady boyfriend already!

1 comment:

  1. Awh
    Nicole! This is Sweet.
    You Are definitely Much Deeper then i thought.
    Can we Talk More? You get More Attractive as I
    Get to Know you :)
    -Jove Loewen

    ReplyDelete