Sunday, February 14, 2010

being bad feels pretty good

It’s okay to be extremely narcissistic and vain sometimes, right? I mean, it’s just like exaggerated confidence, which is good. It’s good to be confident. What about superficial? Is that a bad thing? I don’t think so. Sometimes some of these are words people have used to describe me. Whatever. Anyway, what about this so-called “bad girl” image? I appear to be rather innocent, but those who think that are terribly mistaken. I am really the farthest thing from innocent. I’m always the girl who’s down to do things that could be potentially dangerous and get me into some sort of trouble. I love taking chances à la Russian roulette. I don’t know what this tough exterior is all about, but I do know that I hate expressing any sort of emotion. I don’t want to get hurt, so by not showing emotion, it makes me less prone to being hurt right? So no one knows my weaknesses. I’ve never said “I love you” to a guy before. Ever. I’ve thought it of course, but that little sentence has never passed my lips. Some girls have used the term “man eater” to insult me before, but then again those are the types of girls who tell their boyfriend they love them after about 2 weeks of dating. I don't think of being called a man eater as an insult though. It doesn't phase me, and why should it? It's almost as if once the guy I'm after shows the same feelings towards me, it's onto the next one. I can't handle that. I like a challenge. I love when men play hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment