Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day!

The day is finally here, Valentine's Day and I hope everyone is having a great one. Whether your V-Day is a we-day or a me-day, just make sure you're loving yourself. Honestly, I try to hard to stay positive but deep down I'm actually kind of depressed. Valentine's Day last year was just phenomenal. My friend and I hosted a carefully planned out and decorated party at her house complete with a stripper pole and a lingerie dress code. We made a chocolate cake decorated with little red and pink heart and sprinkles. We made frilly drinks and just had the best time. We went all out. Of course, I had a boy there. Someone who I grew to care for deeply, but in the end it just wasn't meant to be. Last Valentine's Day was a night I'll have engraved in my memory forever. Anyway, here I am dwelling on the past again. I just need to continue looking forward and staying positive...

Happy Valentine's Day!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment