Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life's good, but some things are missing

I'm happy to say that I'm happy and content right now. Life's going good for me. I'm constantly going shopping for new things for my bedroom. On my last little trip, I bought three dainty looking picture frames; one is pearl white with vintage looking silver accents, the other is entirely glass, and the last one is small and blue (it reminds me of Marie Antoinette!). I also picked up an extremely soft and comfortable faux mink throw blanket for my bed. I already have one, but I needed another! I got various shapes and scents of pillar candles (ginger flower, vanilla bourbon, and "Tuscan sky"), a bunch of candle holders, and a patent black faux snakeskin jewellry box. I just love getting pretty new things for my pretty little bedroom!

The social life's going good, although I can't say the same for the love life. I suit being single too much to date, I guess. I change my mind so often, I don't think I could commit to one boy...haha just kidding. Obviously if I were to come across a sweet guy who meets all my standards than I could probably work something out. Okay, so back to the subject of the social life...my best friend recently returned from Mexico so I'm happy about that! Another good friend of mine recently broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years. I wish her the best, but I can honestly say that I'm pretty stoked to see what kind of trouble we'll get into at the clubs partying it up as two young, hot single girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment