Wednesday, February 3, 2010

moschino spring/summer 2010

Here is a beautiful ad for Moschino Spring/Summer 2010 featuring gorgeous 26 year old Brazilian model, Isabeli Fontana. She has appeared in Victoria's Secret lingerie catalog at the age of 16 and later signed by Valentino, Ralph Lauren, and Versace. Since 1999, she has modeled for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and many others. I have previously blogged about her before I really knew who she was and upon doing a little research, I am happy I took the time to read a little about her and look at some of her other work. I love the corporate chic look in the first picture, and I LOVE everything about the outfit in the last photo. I just can't get over the fact that the majority of the models hailing from Brazil are soooo extaordinarily beautiful! There must be something in the water down there! This shoot was done by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Makeup by Val Garland, and styling done by Anna Dello Russo.

No comments:

Post a Comment