Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lindsay ellingson in vogue mexico, february 2010

Yep, I can safely say that I love everything about this pictorial. Who is this 23 year old leggy blonde? She is Lindsay Ellingson, an American model who has modeled for Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Victoria's Secret, Dolce & Gabbana, Proenza Schouler, Christian Dior, and Valentino (only to name a few). She has also been featured in campaings for Tommy Hilfiger and Moschino. Alongside Marisa Miller and Alessandra Ambrosio, she is one of the spokeswomen for "Body by Victoria" and is a featured model in Victoria Secret's 2010 SWIM catalog.

First of all, I love the brightness and the feminine colours used for this shoot. Her hair is long, flowing, and golden and she has excellent features. To me, she looks the the all American "girl next door" type. I especially love the outfit she's wearing in photo #6, it's nice and casual yet still glam - my fave! Some notable labels she is seen wearing in this pictorial are DKNY, Versace, Chanel, and Burberry. The photographer behind this beautiful shoot is Nino Muñoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment